Austin, TX, June 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — (via Blockchain Wire) Satoshi Salon LA, a members-only investor network for blockchain and technology leaders, announced today that it will host a “demonstration day” by invitation only. showcasing half a dozen blockchain startups at Consensus 2022, June 10 from 4-6 p.m. Attendees must have a Consensus Ticket to attend this Satoshi Show. Save 25% on your Consensus ticket with our community code. To pitch to Satoshi, please inquire at [email protected]
Satoshi Salon is an event membership club for blockchain leaders and entrepreneurs, hosted in exclusive locations by Satoshi Hosts. At these invitation-only events, leaders, innovators and investors in blockchain, fintech and emerging technologies are invited to enjoy dinner, drinks and discussions with thought leaders to advance the ‘industry. Gatherings are held at home or at a location chosen by the Satoshi hosts, who personally organize their guests. Investors and startups will meet in Premium Meeting Room #17B on the 4th floor of the Convention Center during Consensus, close to Paypal, Polygon, Mastercard, Copper and NEAR.
- 3:30 p.m.: Hall opens for networking (4th floor of the Austin Convention Center, room 17B at Consensus, next to PayPal)
- 4-6 p.m.: Satoshi Lounge
Launching in Q3 2022, Satoshi Hosts and Members will be Airdrop Membership NFTs giving them exclusive access to the International Host and Member Club. Submit the form below to find out how to become a Satoshi Host or to become a Lounge Member. Membership is limited. Form: https://forms.gle/cmoMTzAcNSzL6gNc7
Exhibitors at the networking event will also be:
- Cloaked Wireless, a secure mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) that uses blockchain to eliminate human error and provide wireless subscribers with protection against SIM swapping and porting attacks.
- Pocket Network, a relay infrastructure middleware protocol that provides abundant blockchain bandwidth from a globally distributed network of over 40,000 full nodes to Web3 applications on over 40 blockchains including Ethereum, Polygon, Fantom, Fuse, Avalanche and Harmony.
- HelloVacay, a fun travel experience to win. In partnership with Priceline, HelloVacay offers an affordable membership-based subscription platform to give all travelers access to private and discounted hotel rates.
- BlockchainWire is the premier press release distribution service focused exclusively on blockchain, cryptocurrency, distributed ledger, and ICO/STO news.
- TransformVentures provides capital and resources to Blockchain & Cryptocurrency projects with high growth potential.
About Layer 1 Events
Layer1 Events is a multifaceted approach to optimizing blockchain events and marketing. Layer1 Events produces Satoshi Salon and is a subsidiary of Transform Ventures – Fueling Future Innovation. https://transformventures.io/
Twitter – Linkedin – Facebook – Telegram