Starting today, guests visiting Universal Orlando This holiday season, the resort can take advantage of the limited-time Green and Red Coconut Club at Universal CityWalk.
What is happening:
- An imaginative seasonal transformation of the existing Red Coconut Club, the Green and Red Coconut Club features immersive retro holiday decor and themes in every corner of the venue, including a cozy family lounge with a traditional fireplace full of goodies and rustic decor , a special area with tons of holiday figures, and more. Guests can also enjoy live entertainment and a selection of new holiday-inspired cocktails and mocktails.
- The Green and Red Coconut Club is open select nights through January 1, 2023. Guests can check the official Universal Orlando Resort app for hours of operation.
- This is the second seasonal overlay at the Red Coconut Club this year, following the hugely successful dead coconut club during Halloween horror nights.
More Universal Orlando Vacations:
- The holiday season officially kicked off last Saturday at Universal Orlando, with returning favorites like Universal’s Holiday Parade, Grinchmas, and more. View our full report from opening day.
- The Tribute Store at Universal Studios Florida has reopened and is now celebrating the arrival of the end of year celebrations at the park.
Holiday Season 2022 coverage is brought to you by shopDisney